Other Side of the Couch

Welcome to a blog that aims to be full of insightful ramblings from a licensed psychotherapist, with a specialty in sex therapy and marriage and family therapy. It is my hope that this blog will be of interest to people in therapy, people contemplating therapy, people contemplating being therapists, people about to be therapists and people who already are therapists!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Online Therapy Site Goes Live!


To all those loyal readers who have emailed me to ask why the long absence, I'd like to thank you for your patience. Buying a house, packing up boxes, moving and unpacking, maintaining a busy clinical practice of face-to-face clients, along with the usual craziness of the holidays, my sister visiting me from England and working hard to get my new online venture up and "live" .....all these things and more have consumed my attention in the last few months. To those stalwart folks who are still awaiting a response to their email, my apologies. I will be in touch with you all shortly.

Meanwhile, I'm very proud of the Jassy Timberlake Online Therapy website
and I look forward to expanding my clinical practice into cyberspace. Plus, I'll be back to writing in my blog more regularly in the coming days. Stick around!

8 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Medicoglia, RN said…

    You've been missed...glad to see you back!

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And you are STILL missed.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You seem to have dropped off the face of the earth? Are you comming back?

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Medicoglia, RN said…

    Well, it will soon be three months since you posted! Guess that pretty much answers the above commenter. Too bad, we really liked this blog. Hope nothing is wrong though.

    Sera

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jassy said…

    Hi folks...

    I apologize profusely for the huge delay in blogging. I've had some rather sizeable family problems (a father with a double bypass and necrotic tissue problems amongst other issues, moving, and all the challenges that this entails), but life is beginning to calm down so hang in there...I'll be back shortly.

    Best wishes to you all for your well wishing posts, and your emails.

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're a therapist? Stop fueling my abandonment issues...lol

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Medicoglia, RN said…

    Six months since you've posted last...hope you are ok.

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger yanceybacon said…

    T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic
    T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic T-Bone citizen super titanium armor Classic T-Bone Classic w88 T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic 2020 escape titanium T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic race tech titanium T-Bone Classic T-Bone Classic titanium hair straightener T-Bone $4.99 · ‎In stock

     

Post a Comment

<< Home